Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image Demo image

Dago Car Free Day

  • Saturday, February 19, 2011
  • ride
  • Labels:
  • For so long time, I have just realized that English language is so important.

    This morning I have had accompanied friend of mine in my Collage, Bandung State Polytechnic, Adrian Chandra Faradhipta. He is a member of AIESEC, voluntary international organization that have aims to develop the education sector in the developing countries. Our destination was Dago Car Free Day, but before we went to Dago, we had to pick up one of the other AIESEC member from Margahayu. She is a women, her name is Sophia. She is a new volunteer from China and the newly arrived in Bandung three days ago.
    I do not know, even my subject is English language I have not talked to foreigner before.  This morning is the first time I talked to foreigner with my English and for so long.

    We arrived in Dago at 8.30 am. We had two agendas in there. First, accompanied the new volunteer to look  around Bandung especially Dago. Then the second one is met debaters from another collage. We had a meeting with others debaters in order to improve our skill in debate. This is because in a March, there is a competition of National Polytechnic Debating Contest.

    I met a lot of friends this day.
     
    I have got many advantages things from Adrian, Sophia and others.
    Friends…Its not “Good Bye” or “See You Letter” or “See You Some Days” but I hope I can “See You Very SOON”
     

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment